- 3 Liters water at 200℉
- 1 oz of earl grey tea
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 1 full peeled orange, cut into round slices.
- Steep tea in hot water for 4-5 minutes
- Add raw sugar while tea is still hot
- Add peeled orange slices to the tea
- Put in the fridge to cool down
- Infuse orange slices in tea for 12 hours
- Garnish drink with an orange slice or wedge
Very berry cream soda
- 6oz seltzer
- 4oz very berry iced tea
- 4 pumps vanilla syrup
- 2oz half & half
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
- Add the ingredients to 24oz cold cup in the order they are listed. Top with ice to fill the cup. Garnish with fresh berries.
Chai Concentrate Instructions
Steep Temperature: A&E Chai: ~200F. |. Steep Time: A&E Chai: 5mins
- Weigh out 3oz of Chai Blend in a coffee filter
- Place filter into designated brew basket for tea
- Insert brew basket into brewer and begin corresponding brew cycle
- Cool & refrigerate for up to 5 days
- Us 1:1 ratio with milk for hot and iced chai lattes.